Get ready for some power boat fun at Lake of the Ozarks. The 3rd Annual Dam to Dam Power Boat Fun Run takes place May 18-20, 2012 on our very own Lake of the Ozarks. There is no registration fee and all types of watercraft are welcome. Whether you own a pontoon, racer or cruiser, you’ll have a blast!
The fun run starts with a the pre-party meet up at Paradise Restaurant in Sunrise Beach from 5pm until close on Friday evening. The run begins at 7:30am on Saturday, with a run out to Truman Dam. All participants of the Lake of the Ozarks Power Boat Fun Run will stay overnight in Warsaw and then head back down the lake on Sunday. The complete schedule of stops on Saturday is as follows:
- Miller’s Landing (4131 Runabout Dr, Osage Beach) – 7:30am to 9:30am
- Red Fox (1433 Red Fox Rd, Climax Springs) – 10am to 12pm
- Fattie’s Rendezvous (49 Rendezvous Ct, Edwards) – 12:30pm to 2:30pm
- BuckNaked Restaurant & Marina (29580 Waters Edge Rd, Lincoln) – 3pm to 5pm
- Corner Gardens Bar & Grill (317 E Main St, Warsaw)
- Truman Lodge (1603 Commercial St, Warsaw)
When you make your reservations in Warsaw for your overnight stay, make sure to tell them you are with the Dam to Dam group. Remember, this isn’t a race. It’s just a fun time for everyone to enjoy the most beautiful lake in the entire country. The Power Boat Fun Run at Lake of the Ozarks will take place whether it rains or shines. So, be prepared for whatever Mother Nature has to offer. If you’re interested in joining in on the fun, please contact Michael Brainard at (573) 571-7400 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s going to a LOT of fun!
FEATURED LAKE OF THE OZARKS HOME OF THE WEEK
For more info on this lake home and others in the area, click here.